Accounting software in Bahrain that will screen, select, and custom install an accounting software solution that is best suited and customized for you. Our professional consultants can work with your management to have the accounting software that is best suited for your business. We will provide you with complete technical support, installation and training by experienced accountants, as well as hardware procurement.
Your company’s accounting software should reflect an integration of business processes, technology and finance/accounting requirements to support your business and accurately report your business results.
We are experienced with different softwares such as:
- Sage Peachtree Complete Accounting
- QuickBooks Pro
- Accounting Edge
- Simply Accounting
- CYMA Accounting for Windows
- NetSuite Small Business
- Cougar Mountain
- Advantage Salon and Spa
Features an accounting software should offer to help you save time and better manage your finances:
- Basic accounting tasks. Most small businesses can make do with an accounting software that offers basic functions like invoicing (both by email and snail mail), income and expense tracking, financial report generation, and client and vendor management.
- Automation. Things like automatic billing, recurring payments, past-due notifications and other automated processes save you time because you will not have to manually do them yourself.
- Quote and estimate creation. Use customized, pre-made templates to create quotes and estimates for clients; then automatically convert them into invoices.
- Tax preparation. Make both your life and your accountant’s life easier with an accounting software that can help you with your taxes. Features include automatic tax calculations, multiple tax rates and tax reporting, and the ability to instantly email all necessary data and files to your accountant at the click of a button.
- Multiuser access. Most accounting software products give access to multiple users (e.g., you and your accountant), so you don’t have to do everything on your own.
- Payroll processing. Enter time sheets, calculate pay, print checks and pay your employees — without all the legwork.
- Mobile access. Use your accounting software anytime, anywhere on your mobile phone or tablet. This is particularly useful for business owners who are always on the go and are too busy to sit down and manage the books at a computer.
- Third-party integration. Accounting softwares can make it easier to run your business by integrating and automatically inputting real-time data from apps and tools you use the most. This includes POS systems, inventory, e-commerce, ERP, credit card processing, CRM and Google apps.